Saturday, May 9, 2015.
Presented by Thrive and
Intelliquest is an Adventure Race in downtown Hendersonville. Teams will compete to complete challenges revolving around mind, body and soul wellness. Geared toward racers of all abilities.
- Mind – puzzles, word searches
- Body – physical fitness activities for all abilities
- Soul – music, art, theatre
Race Day Details:
- Adventure Race start time is 9AM, Saturday, May 9, 2015.
- Registration and packet pick-up starts at 8:15 AM or pre-registration online.
- Line up to begin the race at 8:45AM, bring your “wellness bag” with you for treats and prizes along the way!
- Participants should form teams of 4. (If special circumstances apply to the number of people on your team (i.e. a family of 5 is interested in participating together), please email or call Angela at email@example.com or 828-489-3892.)
Teams of 4
- $20 per person; $80 per team!
100% of proceeds will benefit Thrive. Thrive assists adults with mental health symptoms in Henderson and Transylvania counties to move from surviving crises to thriving in the community. To find out more information, click here; or find us on social media. Or, to schedule a tour, call 828-697-1581.