Thrive payee staff are a dedicated group of professionals that assist individuals in maintaining their basic needs as well as learning how to budget.
Qualified individuals receive income from:
Social Security Disability
Thrive’s Representative Payee Services provide financial management support for our clients who need assistance with their financial matters.
Our dedicated and professional staff works face-to-face with our clients to:
- Establish a budget to pay for basic needs first including housing, food, utilities, and pharmacy bills.
- After basic needs have been met, we work with clients to develop a plan for transportation, clothing, social activities, and saving for future needs.
- Assist clients with other benefits programs, such as helping them apply for food stamps, Medicaid, housing, making referrals and helping with paperwork for various needs.
- Help individuals meet basic needs and avoid homelessness, malnutrition, and other risks associated with disability.
- Assist clients respectfully and with compassion.
- Prevent exploitation by family members or acquaintances.
- Encourage client participation in budgeting and managing bills for a greater sense of empowerment.
Here are the forms you’ll need to fill out.
Contact Teresa Drevar for further information.
P.O. Box 1387
Hendersonville, NC 28793-1387